Adjustment and service of LESER safety valves
A safety valve is an important part of any engineering system or industrial installation working with media under high pressure, it is the safety of the operating personnel, the exclusion of equipment destruction and emergency situations.
Conveniently, the safety valve supplier can service, adjust or reset the pressure, and can repair and replace parts if necessary. LESER safety valves are known all over the world and are widely used in industry and heating. To provide customers with more options for service safety valves, OPEKS Energosystems, the official distributor of LESER, uses a proprietary set of LESER equipment and tools to set up and maintain valves at its own production facilities.
Setting the required response pressure of the safety valve consists of the following main steps:
- Fastening the safety valve using a standard mount in a tuning stand. Preparing to set up.
- Dismantling the valve. Select and install a spring that matches the required pressure range.
- Valve assembly. Checking the tightness of the valve in the closed position, at a pressure less than the design one to prevent leakage of the working medium. Valve seat polishing, other work if necessary.
- Control check of response pressure.
- Packaging and preparation of the valve for shipment to the customer.
Service maintenance of safety valves includes:
- Health diagnostics and analysis.
- Repair, adjustment, pressure change, polishing, touch-up and other work.
Setting up safety valves at the OPEKS production facility allows us to provide a shorter delivery time, shorten the period of service work, provide more opportunities and better service to our customers. Also, the company's warehouse regularly maintains new valves for water, gases of different diameters with a response pressure, which is most often found in inquiries.
Cooperation with OPEKS Energosystems, which supplies and maintains LESER safety valves, as well as manufactures heat exchange equipment, modular units, steam condensate systems and other heat and power equipment, favorably stands out for its great opportunities for our Clients.