|Inlet pressure||0.1-1.0 MPa||0.1-0.5 MPa||0.1-1.0 MPa|
|Under pressure||0.05-0.9 MPa||0.03-0.15 MPa||0.05-0.9 MPa|
|Up to 90% of inlet pressure (gauge)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||20: 1|
|Maximum temperature||220 ° C|
|Valve seat leaks||No more than 0.01% of nominal flow|
|Valve, valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Plunger, cylinder||Bronze or brass|
|Connection||JIS 10K FF with flange. connection||JIS Rc threaded. connection||JIS 10K FF with flange connection||JIS Rc Threaded connection||EN PN16 with flange connection|
- Available with stainless steel plug and cylinder parts.
- Greatly improved performance and durability over conventional pressure reducing valves.
- Spherical master valve provides good sealing and reduced seat leakage (ANSI Class IV).
- Meets Japan Society of Heating, Air Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers' Society of Heating, Air Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers SHASE-S106 standard for pressure reducing valves.
- Simple and reliable design of internal parts.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard