Mainly M2FR valves are intended for operation in cooling and heating systems. These valves are used in conjunction with differential temperature or pressure controllers. Since the reversing valves are held closed by an integral spring, the maximum pressure, ΔpL, that the valve can close depends on the spring that the actuator must overcome during opening. Below you can find the maximum allowable pL values as well as the maximum allowable inlet pressures for opening the valve, p1max, at various actuator forces.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard