M2FR valves are mainly intended for regulation in cooling and heating systems. The valves are used in conjunction with differential temperature / pressure controllers to control industrial processes and refrigeration systems. Reversing valves are held closed by an integral spring, the maximum overpressure that can close the valve depends on the spring. The actuator must overcome the spring force to open the valve. The table below contains data on the maximum allowable ΔpL values as well as the maximum allowable valve opening pressure, p1max, developed by the force of the various actuators.
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard