|Permissible temperature range of the pumped liquid||from -20 ° C to + 140 ° C|
|Electrical connection to the network||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz (others on request)|
|Nominal diameter||DN 32 to DN 150|
|Max. operating pressure||16 bar (optional 25 bar on request)|
A pump with a dry rotor in a block design with a flange connection is used for pumping heating water (according to VDI 2035), water-glycol mixture, cooling and cold water without abrasive substances in heating, air conditioning and cooling systems.
- Low operating costs due to high efficiency
- High level of corrosion protection thanks to cataphoretic coating of cast components.
- Condensate drain holes are provided as standard in the motor housing
- Always and everywhere available standard motors (according to Wilo specification) and mechanical seals
- Ease of use due to compliance with performance and basic dimensions EN 733 (DIN for standard pumps)
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard