|Nominal size|| 25A (condensate inlet: 25A / condensate outlet: 25A)|
40A (condensate inlet: 40A / condensate outlet: 40A)
50A (condensate inlet: 50A / condensate outlet: 50A)
80A (condensate inlet: 80A / condensate outlet: 50A)
|Application||Steam condensate, non-hazardous liquids|
|Control environment||Steam / air|
|Max. operating pressure||0.8 MPa * 1|
|Control pressure||Steam / air|
|Managed differential Pressure||0.8 MPa * 1|
|Max. working temperature||180 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Ductile Iron (FCD450)|
|Adjustable details fur-ma||Stainless steel|
|Float (P)||Stainless steel|
|Connection||Threaded JIS Rc|
|Inlet check valve||Connected externally * 2|
*1. The most suitable value for the control pressure is an outlet back pressure of +0.1 to 0.2 MPa.
* 2. Attach an optional size check valve (SCV-2 or SCV-3) to the product inlet and outlet.
- Does not require power supply, uses steam or air pressure for operation.
- Ease of maintenance and inspection due to the fact that the main parts are fixed to the cover.
- It does not require any intervention after installation, it works automatically.
- Operating costs can be significantly reduced, since gas is consumed to operate the product only in pumping mode.
|Nominal size||d 1||d 2||L||The weight|
|25A||Rc 1||Rc 1||544||92|
|40A||Rc 1-1 / 2||Rc 1-1 / 2||549||92|
|50A||Rc 2||Rc 2||525||91|
|80A||Rc 3||Rc 2||500||90|
Control port environment Port. Air vent> Rc 1/2 Rc 1
* Product sizes 25A and 40A have a bushing at the inlet and outlet of the condensate
■ Flow correction factor (pipe example)
∙ The condensate drainage capacity depends on the inlet pressure. Multiply the volume by the factor below for the condensate inlet head (P2). ∙ Condensate inlet pressure - level relative to the bottom of the product.
|Managed Wednesday||Condensate inlet head (mm)|
The condensate drainage capacity depends on the size of the inlet and outlet pipes. Multiply the volume by the appropriate factor depending on the size.
|Managed Wednesday||Size (condensate inlet-outlet)|
The principle of operation of a mechanical condensate pump is to pump condensate draining from a receiver tank into a condensate collector under the influence of steam or air pressure.
|1||Mechanical condensate pump||4||steam trap||6.12||Viewing window|
|2,8,9||Filter||5,10,11||Check valve||7||Pressure reducing valve|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard