|Application||Cold and hot water|
|Pressure regulation range||0.1-0.2 MPa 0.2-0.4 MPa 0.4-0.7 MPa|
|Min. differential pressure||0.1 MPa|
|Min. adjustable flow||10% of nominal flow|
|Operating temperature||0-70 ˚C|
|Valve||Nitrile butadiene rubber Bronze|
|Compound|| JIS 10K RF Flange Connection|
- Pilot valves operate over a wide flow range.
- Designed to maintain constant pressure inside the pipeline during pump operation.
- Prevents pressure changes caused by fluctuations in the load of the air handling unit.
|Nominal size||L||H 1||H||The weight|
|Nom. consumption (m³ / h)||145||204||355||547||800|
Selection data for GP-50R, GP-50S, GP-50RD
|Adjustment range pressure||Shut-off pressure drop|
|0.1 to 0.2 MPa||No more than 0.05 MPa|
|0.2 to 0.4 MPa||No more than 0.07 MPa|
|0.4 to 0.7 MPa||No more than 0.11 MPa|
|Adjustment range pressure||Shut-off pressure drop (differential pressure)|
|0.1 to 0.2 MPa||No more than 0.07 MPa|
|0.2 to 0.4 MPa||No more than 0.09 MPa|
|0.4 to 0.7 MPa||No more than 0.13 MPa|
|Accumulation||Within 10% of the set pressure (minimum 0.04 MPa0|
∙ How to use the diagram (example) Find the point of intersection (C) of the differential pressure (A) and desired flow (B) lines. Select the dimension above point (C). For this example, select 150A. * The speed of movement of the liquid through the pipeline should not exceed 3 m / s.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard