Clorius actuators are designed to control globe valves using a 3-point or analog control signal. The actuators are equipped with a release mechanism for manual control of the valve. The mechanical part is made of steel and synthetic materials and provided with long-term lubrication, which eliminates the need for maintenance. The mechanism is also protected from overloads - when the end positions are reached, an automatic stop occurs.
The actuators are equipped with a PTFE gland packing. They can also be additionally equipped with a return spring for closing / opening in case of power failure, a potentiometer and additional switches.
To regulate the steam supply, it is recommended to use electric drives and, accordingly, controllers with an analogue control signal. This will allow for more stable and efficient regulation.
Technical documentationClorius AVM322SK001
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard