|Inlet pressure||0.1-1.0 MPa|
|Reduced Pressure||0.03-0.8 MPa|
|No more than 80% inlet pressure (overpressure)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.07 MPa|
|Max. coefficient pressure reduction||10:1|
|Max temperature||220 °C|
|Valve seat leaks||No more than 0.05% of nominal flow|
|Head. valve, valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Pilot valve, pilot valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Connection||JIS 10K FF flange connection|
Valve with "pilot" plunger type control for universal use. High reliability with long service life.
- High performance and excellent performance. Responds immediately to fluctuations in inlet pressure and changes in flow, keeping the underpressure at a constant level.
- Simple designs, rarely fails, easy to maintain.
- Easy pressure adjustment and a wide range of pressure settings.
- No need for additional energy sources (air or electricity). Compactness makes plumbing work easier.
- Complies with Japanese Society of Heating, Air Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers Standard SHASE-S106 for Pressure Reducing Valves.
Based on the diagram above, select the most appropriate pressure reducing valve. Find the point of intersection of the inlet pressure (P1) and the reduced pressure (P2) on the diagram. A two-stage pressure reduction is required if the intercept is within range (A); pressure is controlled by one pressure reducing valve if the cross point is within range (B). In this range, the valve does not work (C). If the pressure is reduced in two stages, ensure a distance of at least 3 meters between the pressure reducing valves.
Pressure curve plot
This graph shows the underpressure change when the valve inlet pressure of 0.3MPa starts fluctuating between 0.3MPa and 1.0MPa while the underpressure settles to 0.2MPa.< /p>
Nominal sizing chart (for steam)
When selecting the pressure reducing valve nominal size at inlet pressure (P1), reduced pressure (P2) and steam flow rate of 0.6 MPa, 0.4 MPa and 8000 kg/h respectively, first find the point of intersection (a) of the lines inlet pressure 0.6 MPa and reduced pressure 0.4 MPa. intersection point (5). Since the point of intersection (B) lies between the dimensions 125A and 150A, it is necessary to choose the larger of the two — 150A.
*The margin factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard