The G 2 FM-T control valves are three-way control valves with a plugged port making them two-way. The spool has a quarter turn rotation, designed to regulate the flow of raw water, lubricating oils and other fluids.
The valves are designed for use in industrial processes, district heating and in offshore installations - to handle large volumes of water or lubricating oils.
All valves are ISO 9001 certified and tested for strength and tightness. For offshore installations, required test reports from recognized classification organizations are available upon request.
|Model||Flange. connection DN in mm.||kvs m3 / h||Torque Nm||Weight, kg|
|250 G2FM-T 250||250||1800||450||190|
- body, spool - ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15
- seal NBR70A
- DN150-300 PN 16
- DN 350-500 PN 10
Almost linear characteristic
Leakage max. 0.5%
Temperature. mode max. 100 ° C (250 ° C on request)
Flanges EN 1092-2
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard