|Body material||Cast iron||Steel|
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Flanged *|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||DN40 / DN40|
|Driving medium||½ "|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||13||fourteen|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||200||220|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 13||0.3 - 14|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||approximately 12.5|
|Driving medium **||Saturated steam, compressed air or nitrogen|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate or water|
* For details on flanges, see below and on the right.
** It is not allowed to use toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
*** It is not allowed to use liquids with specific gravity less than 0.85, more than 1, as well as toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
Pump / steam trap for a wide range of applications: drainage of medium-sized heat exchangers, flash steam recovery systems, systems operating under vacuum.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard