|Operating pressure (Max. operating differential pressure)
|TSF-1-5 0.01-0.5 MPa TSF-1-10 0.01-1.0 MPa TSF-1-21 0.01-2.1 MPa
|Valve, valve seat
|Threaded JIS Rc Threaded NPT
After installation is complete, adjust the direction on the nameplate under non-pressure conditions.
Fix the faucet with a wrench and loosen the nut. Turn the cock and adjust the direction of the plate for the signs UP and DOWN
respectively for the direction up and down. Secure the faucet with a wrench and tighten the nut after adjustment.
*In case of bottom-up installation, to facilitate opening and draining of the steam trap, in case of upward flow, shorten the vertical piping to the trap.
1. Model TSF-10 can effectively discharge condensate without retention, ensuring the energy saving of the steam system without steam loss.
2. Built-in thermostatic air vent bleeds air from piping and shortens warm-up time.
3. By turning the valve, it is possible to apply different flow directions, both in horizontal and vertical installation. The flow direction can be easily switched without disassembly, for example by removing the cover.
4. Since the main parts are attached to the cover, it is possible to detach the cover without removing the body itself from the piping. This makes it easier to inspect and replace parts.
TSF-10 maximum continuous performance
The bandwidth indicated in the graph above is the maximum value. When designing your system, choose a steam trap with sufficient safety margin (more than twice the normal level).
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard