|Inlet pressure||1.0 MPa or less|
|Reduced Pressure||(A) 0.02-0.1 MPa (spring color: yellow)|
|(B) 0.1-0.4 MPa (spring color: blue)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coefficient pressure reduction||10:1|
|Max temperature||220 °C|
|Valve seat leaks||No more than 0.1% of nominal flow|
|Valve, valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Connection||Thread connection JIS Rc|
Direct acting valve of simple design. The best choice for pressure control in branch lines and in front of small equipment
- High underpressure control accuracy even at low flow rates.
- Simple design, less prone to failure, easy maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Easy installation thanks to threaded connections.
- High wear resistance and strength of stainless steel valve and valve seat. A filter (60 mesh) is installed to protect the valve and valve seat from contaminants, such as deposits on the inner walls of the pipeline.
Pressure curve plot
This graph shows the change in underpressure when the 0.3MPa valve inlet pressure starts to fluctuate between 0.3MPa and 1.0MPa, while underpressure pressure is set at 0.2 MPa.
Nominal sizing chart (for steam)
*Stock factor should be taken as 80-90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard