|Application||Steam condensate, non-hazardous liquids|
|Control environment||Steam / air|
|Max. operating pressure||0.5 MPa|
|Control pressure||0.03 to 0.5 MPa|
|Managed differential pressure||From (back pressure + 0.03 MPa) to 0.5 MPa|
|Max. working temperature||160 ˚C|
|Material||Frame||Ductile Iron (FCD450)|
|Adjustable details fur-ma||Stainless steel|
|Float (P)||Stainless steel|
|Connection||Threaded JIS Rc|
|Inlet check valve||Built-in (folding)|
|Outlet check valve||Connected externally * 2|
*1. The most suitable value for the control pressure is an outlet back pressure of + 0.1 to 0.2 MPa.
* 2. Attach an optional size check valve (SCV-2 or SCV-3) to the product inlet and outlet
|Managed pressure (MPa) Back pressure (MPa)||Managed through steam||Managed by air|
* The above values of condensation are given for the case at an inlet of 800 mm in relation to the bottom of the product.
Flow rate correction factor (pipe example)
The condensate drainage capacity depends on the inlet pressure. Multiply the volume by the factor below corresponding to the head at the condensate inlet.
* The head at the condensate inlet is the difference between the levels of the bottom of the product and the bottom of the receiver.
|Condensate inlet head (mm)|
|1||Mechanical condensate pump||5.10||Check valve|
|4||steam trap||7||Pressure reducing valve|
- Does not require power supply, uses steam or air pressure for operation.
- Ease of maintenance and inspection due to the fact that the main parts are fixed to the cover.
- Thanks to its ultra-compact design, the equipment can be installed in the most difficult-to-reach places without major modifications.
<< Connection diameter >>
|Condensate inlet||Condensate outlet||Control environment port||Air outlet port|
|Rc 1||Rc 1||Rc 1/2||Rc 1/2|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard