|Application||Cold and hot water, rinse water|
|Inlet pressure||0.2-1.6 MPa|
|Low pressure||0.05-0.55 MPa|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Maximum pressure reduction ratio||10: 1|
|Operating temperature||5-80 ° C *|
|Valve plug||Urethane rubber|
|Valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Compound||JIS Rc Thread|
* Continuous use of the valve at 70 ° C or higher is not recommended.
If a higher flow rate is required, the valves can be installed in parallel.
40A x 2 valves = 65A
50A x 2 valves = 80A
50A x 3 valves = 100A
- Direct acting, suspended type, no sliding parts. High wear resistance, no performance degradation caused by wear of sliding elements.
- Parts of the flow path are made of corrosion-resistant material, which eliminates the presence of rusty water.
- High wear resistance and durability of the valve seat made of stainless steel.
- The closed design keeps liquid inside even if the diaphragm is damaged or broken.
- Installation in horizontal or vertical pipelines is possible.
|Nominal size||d||L||H||H 1||The weight|
|32A||Rc 1-1 / 4||120||265||60||4.7|
|40A||Rc 1-1 / 2||150||315||62||8.2|
Flow characteristics graph
Nominal sizing diagram (for water)
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard