|Application||Cold and hot water|
|Inlet pressure||1.0 MPa or less|
|Reduced pressure||(A) 0.05-0.2 MPa (B) 0.2-0.5 MPa|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Maximum temperature||90 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Cast bronze (NPb finish)|
|Valve seat||Cast bronze (NPb finish)|
|Compound||Flange connection JIS 10K FF|
- JIS Rc 1/8 Threaded Pressure Gauge Connection
- Do not use the 125A and 150A models with a pressure drop greater than 0.8 MPa.
- Parts of the flow path are made of corrosion-resistant material, which eliminates the presence of rusty water.
- Low noise level.
- The pressure balanced design of the valve allows the reduced pressure to be kept constant without being influenced by the inlet pressure.
- The closed design keeps liquid inside even if the diaphragm is damaged or broken.
- By opening only the top of the valve, maintenance and inspection is easy.
- Compact and lightweight design makes piping easy.
|Nominal dimensions||L||H||H 1||The weight|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard