- The parts of the flow path are made of a material resistant to corrosion, which excludes the presence of rusty debris.
- Low noise level.
- The pressure balanced design of the valve allows the reduced pressure to be kept constant without being influenced by the inlet pressure.
- The closed design keeps liquid inside even if the diaphragm is damaged or broken.
- The valve top is easily removable for inspection and maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight design makes piping easy.
|Application||Cold and hot water|
|Inlet pressure||1.0 MPa or less|
|Reduced pressure||(A) 0.05-0.35 MPa (B) 0.3-0.7 MPa|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Operating temperature||5-90 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Cast stainless steel|
|Valve seat||Cast stainless steel|
|Membrane||Ethylene Propylene Rubber|
|Compound||JIS Rc Thread|
A filter (40 mesh) is installed on models from 20A to 50A.
Pressure gauge connection with JIS Rc 1/4 thread.
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
|Nominal size||d||L||H||H 1||The weight|
|32A||Rc 1-1 / 4||180||224||57||4.7|
|40A||Rc 1-1 / 2||180||224||57||4.5|
Equipment selection schedule
[Differential pressure before and after the valve is not less than 0.15 MPa]
|Nom. flow rate, l / min||thirty||40||60||100||150||250||300||450||700||1600||1800|
* If the differential pressure upstream and downstream of the valve is less than 0.15 MPa, select the correct nominal size using the appropriate diagram below.
Nominal size: 15A-50A
Nominal size: 65A-100A
Noise performance graph>
This graph shows the change in reduced pressure when the pressure of 0.6 MPa at the valve inlet begins to fluctuate between 0.15 MPa and 1.0 MPa, while the reduced pressure is set at 0.1 MPa.
Flow rate curve>
* Pressure offset
Decrease range pressure
15A - 100A
no more than 0.05 MPa
no more than 0.10 MPa
no more than 0.07 MPa
no more than 0.12 MPa
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard