|Application||Cold and hot water, oil, air, other non-hazardous liquids|
|Inlet pressure||0.1-1.0 MPa|
|Low pressure||(A) 0.02-0.1 MPa (yellow name plate) (B) 0.1-0.4 MPa (blue name plate)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Operating temperature||5-80 ° C|
|Valve seat leaks||No|
|Fluid viscosity||Not more than 300 cSt|
|Material||Frame||Ductile Iron * 1|
|Valve plug, valve seat||Brass and bronze (FPM disc) * 2|
|Compound||JIS Rc Thread|
*1. Available with stainless steel fluid end fittings and completely made of stainless steel.
* 2. Available with stainless steel plug and seat. Models with PTFE disc are also available.
Anti-corrosion valves (fluorocarbon coated) are available on request.
Flow characteristics graph
This graph shows the change in reduced pressure when the pressure of 0.3 MPa at the valve inlet begins to fluctuate between 0.3 MPa and 1.0 MPa, while the reduced pressure is set at 0.2 MPa.
- Highly accurate underpressure control even at low flow rates
- Simple design, less prone to failure, easy maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight.
|Nominal size||d||L||H||H 1||E||The weight|
Nominal sizing diagram (for water)
Nominal sizing diagram (for air)
* The safety factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard