|Application||Cold and hot water|
|Steam for cleaning or sterilization|
|Inlet pressure||0.07-2.0 MPa (steam for cleaning or sterilization no more than 0.2 MPa) * 2|
|Low pressure||(A) Yellow spring: 0.02-0.1 MPa (default setting 0.05 MPa) (B) Red spring: 0.1-0.25 MPa (standard setting: 0.1 MPa) (C) Black spring : 0.25-0.5 MPa (standard setting: 0.3 MPa)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||Cold and hot water: 10: 1 Air, carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas: 20: 1|
|Liquid temperature||5-90 ° C (maximum steam temperature for cleaning or sterilization 130 ° C. The interval between steam flows must be at least four hours)|
|Material||Frame||Cast stainless steel (SCS14A)|
|Valve plug||Special synthetic rubber (special FKM)|
|Membrane||Heat-resistant synthetic rubber and fluoroplastic (fluoroplastic is applied to the flow parts)|
|Compound||Flange. conn. JIS 10K FF.||Flange. conn. JIS 20K RF|
*1. Contact us for use for carbon dioxide gas,
* 2. The inlet pressure to GD-43-10 and GD-43G-10 ranges from 0.07 MPa to 1.0 MPa.
• When using for cleaning or steam sterilization, make sure the temperature does not exceed 130 ° C. Avoid continuous use for more than 30 minutes,
• Supplied with pressure gauge (JIS Rc 1/8 threaded connection).
- Saves space and resources (the materials used are indicated on the bottom of the case and on the cap, this makes it easier to collect parts for disposal).
- The flow passages are made of stainless steel (SUS316 and SCS14A) for improved corrosion resistance.
- Coating the diaphragm with fluoroplastic prevents contact of its surface with liquid, as a result of which the diaphragm is less susceptible to wear and has high strength.
- Special fluorinated rubber parts are corrosion resistant.
- The pressure balanced design of the valve allows the reduced pressure to be kept constant without being influenced by the inlet pressure.
- The closed design keeps liquid inside even if the diaphragm is damaged or broken.
- A safe fluorinated grease is applied to the O-ring.
- It can be used for flushing systems and pipelines, in sterilization or steam cleaning systems.
|Nom. the size||The weight|
Selection diagram of technical characteristics (cold and hot water)
Sizing diagram (air, carbon dioxide and nitrogen gas)
- Controllable range
-Range that requires two-stage pressure reduction
- Adjustment range compatible with steam for cleaning or sterilization
Flow characteristics graph
* Pressure offset
0.2 MPa or less
No more than 0.05 MPa
More than 0.2 MPa
No more than 0.08 MPa
This graph shows the change in reduced pressure when the pressure of 0.25 MPa at the valve inlet begins to rise to 2.0 MPa, while the reduced pressure is set at 0.20 MPa.
Nominal sizing diagram (for air)
Example. When selecting the nominal size of the pressure reducing valve at inlet pressure (P1), outlet pressure (P2) and flow rates of 0.5 MPa, 0.3 MPa and 40 m3 / h, respectively (standard conditions), first find the intersection point (a) of the lines an inlet pressure of 0.5 MPa and an outlet pressure of 0.3 MPa. From this point, draw a line downward to find the intersection (b) at 40 m3 / h (standard conditions). Since the intersection point (B) lies between dimensions 15A and 20A, the larger of the two, 20A, must be selected. 'The safety factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
Nominal sizing diagram (cold and hot water)
Example When selecting the nominal size of a pressure reducing valve with inlet pressure (P1), outlet pressure (P2) and flow, respectively 0.5 MPa, 0.3 MPa and 10 l / min, draw a line upward from the differential pressure point of 0.2 MPa before the valve and after the valve, up to the point of intersection (a) with a flow rate of 10 l / min. Since this intersection point (a) lies between dimensions 15A and 20A, choose the larger of the two —20A.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard