|Application||Cold and hot water, oil, other non-hazardous liquids|
|Inlet pressure||0.1-1.0 MPa|
|Low pressure||(A) 0.05-0.25 MPa (B) 0.25-0.45 MPa (C) 0.45-0.7 MPa||(A) 0.05-0.2 MPa (B) 0.2-0.5 MPa (C) 0.5-0.7 MPa|
|Up to 85% of inlet pressure (gauge)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||20A-50A: 20: 1 65A-150A: 15: 1|
|Operating temperature||5-80 ° C *|
|Valve seat leaks||No|
|Fluid viscosity||No more than 700 cSt|
|Valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Compound||Flange connection JIS 10K FF|
Models available with a maximum operating temperature of 120 ˚C.
The GD-7BH cast steel model is available, with a pressure regulation range of 0.7-1.6 MPa and an inlet pressure of no more than 2.0 MPa.
- Simple design, less prone to failure, easy maintenance.
- Highly effective when used to relieve the pressure of viscous oils and greases.
- The pressure balanced design of the valve provides a stable underpressure and a high pressure reduction ratio.
|Nominal size||L||H||H 1||The weight|
The design differs depending on the nominal size.
Diagram of selection of technical characteristics. Nominal size 20A-50A.
Diagram of selection of technical characteristics. Nominal size 65A-150A.
Flow characteristics graph
|Nominal size||Cut-off pressure increase|
|20A-50A||Not more than 10% of the setting pressure||Not more than 15% of the setting pressure|
|65A-150A||Not more than 15% of the setting pressure||Not more than 15% of the setting pressure|
|Nominal size||Pressure displacement MPa|
|20A-50A||No more than 0.08||No more than 0.23|
|65A-150A||No more than 0.11||No more than 0.18|
Nominal sizing diagram (for water)
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard