- All parts in contact with the working medium are made of stainless steel (SUS316), which ensures high corrosion resistance and reliable operation.
- Non-lubricated, grease-free parts are used.
- Possibility to install a pressure gauge to measure the outlet pressure.
|Application||Clean water, cold and hot water, air, nitrogen gas, argon gas, carbon dioxide.|
|Inlet pressure||0.1-1.0 MPa|
|Low pressure||0.05-0.7 MPa * 1|
|Installed. lowered pressure||Up to 85% of inlet pressure (gauge)|
|Operating temperature||5-60 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Stainless steel (SUS316)|
|Pressure resistant diaphragm||Fluoroelastomer|
|Design||Without pressure relief|
|Compound||JIS Rc Thread|
*1. Available with reduced pressure from 0.02 to 0.2 MPa (for low pressure operation)
• Manometer connection pipe with JIS Rc 1/4 threaded connection.
• Available with mounting brackets.
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
|Nominal size||d||L||H||H 1||The weight|
Equipment selection schedule
Characteristics for valve selection
Graph of flow characteristics and Cv values
* Pressure offset and Cv value
|Nominal size||Lower. pressure||Pressure offset||The value of C v|
|6A • 8A||0.02-0.2 MPa||No more than 0.03 MPa||0.1|
|0.05-0.7 MPa||No more than 0.05 MPa||0.1|
|10A • 15A||0.02-0.2 MPa||No more than 0.03 MPa||0.2|
|0.05-0.7 MPa||No more than 0.05 MPa||0.2|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard