|Low pressure sensing method||External Impulse Piping *|
|Inlet pressure||JIS Rc JIS 20K RF||0.25-2.0 MPa|
|JIS 10K FF||0.25-1.0 MPa|
|Under pressure||0.2-1.4 MPa (0.85 MPa for JIS 10K)|
|Up to 85% of inlet pressure (gauge)|
|Pneumatic load pressure||See pneumatic load pressure setting table|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Maximum temperature||220 ° C|
|Valve seat leaks||Not more than 0.01% of nominal flow|
|Main valve||Stainless steel|
|Valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Pilot Valve||Stainless steel|
|Pilot Seat||Stainless steel|
|Reduced pressure impulse tubing||Copper pipe|
|Connection||Threaded JIS Rc Flanged JIS 20K RF and 10K FF|
* Standard external impulse tube. When installing the pressure reducing valve, be sure to connect the supplied impulse pipe and compensator. If the impulse tube is not connected, the valve will not work. (Internal impulse pipe options are available in different specifications. Please note that the Cv value in the internal impulse pipe is lower than in the external impulse pipe.)
Available with ASME or EN flanges.
Pilot diaphragm valve control with high-precision low pressure regulation. This option is optimal if pressure surges significantly affect quality.
- Outperforms plunger valve in capacity and performance, effective in controlling inlet pressure and flow fluctuations.
- The spherical main valve provides good sealing and & nbsp; reduced seat leakage (ANSI Class IV).
- Easy pressure regulation thanks to remote control; wide range of pressure settings.
- GPK-2001 and GPK-2003 can be selected according to the pneumatic load pressure.
GPK-2003 with threaded connection
|32A||Rc 1-1 / 4||180||192||389||226||25.0|
|40A||Rc 1-1 / 2||180||192||389||226||25.0|
* NPT options available.
GPK-2003 with flange connection
|15A||146 (142)||170||353||200||19.0 (18.8)|
|20A||146 (142)||170||353||200||19.5 (19.3)|
|25A||156 (152)||175||359||226||24.5 (24.1)|
|32A||176 (172)||192||389||226||27.5 (27.1)|
|40A||196 (192)||192||389||226||28.0 (27.6)|
|50A||222 (218)||216||453||276||39.5 (39.3)|
|65A||282 (278)||251||507||352||68.0 (67.7)|
|80A||302 (294)||264||530||352||75.0 (72.8)|
|100A||342 (330)||321||613||401||114.5 (113.9)|
* The above values in parentheses are the dimensions and weights of JIS 10K FF flange connections.
* Contact us for specifications.
GPK-2003 Specification Selection Diagram
See See the sizing chart above for selecting the most suitable pressure reducing valve option. Find the intersection of inlet pressure (P1) and reduced pressure (P2). If the crossover point is within the range (A), the depressurization should be done in two steps. If within the range (V) - the regulation range. If within the range (C), maximum performance cannot be achieved. When lowering the pressure in two stages, the distance between the valves must be at least 3 m.
GP-2000 Series Nominal Sizing Diagram (for steam, external impulse pipe)
When selecting the nominal size of the pressure reducing valve at an inlet pressure (P1), reduced pressure (P2) and a flow rate of 0.6 MPa, 0.4 MPa and 600 kg / h, respectively, first find the point of intersection (a) of the pressure lines at the inlet 0.6 MPa and reduced pressure 0.4 MPa. From this point, draw a line down to the intersection with the line corresponding to the flow rate of 600 kg / h & mdash; intersection point (b). Since the intersection point (b) lies between the dimensions 20A and 25A, the larger of the two - mdash; 25A.
* The safety factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
Flow Characteristic Graph
When selecting the nominal size, set the flow rate at 80-90% of the design flow so that the pressure loss and temperature loss of the isolation valve, filter, etc., before or after the pressure reducing valve can be exploited. For the pressure reducing valve to achieve maximum flow characteristics, do not select small diameter piping as a countermeasure to the effects of resistance in the pipe. Select nominal size based on nominal sizing chart.
GPK-2003 pressure curve
This graph shows the change in reduced pressure when the inlet pressure of 1.75 MPa begins to fluctuate between 0.2 MPa and 2.0 MPa, while the reduced pressure settles at 0.14 MPa.
Generally, the pneumatic load setting is as shown in the table above. The pressure settings differ slightly depending on the operating conditions. For actual use, adjust the pneumatic load pressure according to the desired pressure setting value.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard