|Nominal size||15A-25A 40A • 50A|
|Inlet pressure||No more than 1.7 MPa|
|Reduced pressure||(A) 0.02-0.1 MPa (spring color: yellow)|
|(B) 0.05-0.4 MPa (spring color: blue)|
|(С) 0.35-1.0 MPa (spring color: yellow-green)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coefficient pressure reduction||10:1|
|Max temperature||210 °C|
|Valve seat leaks||No more than 0.1% of nominal flow|
|Valve, valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Connection||JIS Rc Thread|
- Slim design, compact and lightweight.
- Simple construction, high strength and easy maintenance.
- Easy installation thanks to threaded connection.
- Possibility to adjust the pressure manually without any tools.
- High wear resistance and strength of stainless steel valve and valve seat
- A filter (60 mesh) is installed to protect the valve and seat from contamination.
- Excellent performance provided by impulse tube external pressure bellows.
Nominal sizing chart (for steam)
When selecting the nominal size of the pressure reducing valve at the inlet pressure (P1), reduced pressure (P2) and steam flow, respectively, 1.3 MPa, 0.6 MPa and 200 kg/h, first find the point of intersection of the pressure lines at inlet 1, 3 MPa and reduced pressure 0.6 MPa. From this point, draw a line down from the intersection of the lines to find the nominal size with a flow rate of 200 kg/h or more.
In this case, the nominal size will be 20A.
Note. The nominal sizing diagram is built on the basis of measurement data. As you can see, there is no specific relationship between the pressure difference and the flow rate on the diagram, so it is impossible to calculate a fixed coefficient Сv.
• The safety factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard