|Application||Air, non-hazardous liquids *|
|Inlet pressure||1.0 MPa or less|
|Reduced pressure||(A) 0.05-0.35 MPa (B) 0.3-0.7 MPa|
|Liquid temperature||5-90 ° C|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Valve plug||Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPDM)|
|Membrane||Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPDM)|
|Compound||Flanged JIS 10K FF|
* When using for gaseous oils, the valve manufacturer should be consulted.
• A filter (40 mesh) is installed on the 15A to 50A model.
• Manometer connection pipe with JIS Rc 1/8 threaded connection.
This graph shows the change in reduced pressure when the pressure of 0.6 MPa at the valve inlet begins to fluctuate between 0.15 MPa and 1.0 MPa, while the reduced pressure is set at 0.1 MPa.
Flow characteristics graph
|Nominal size||Pressure range||Pressure offset|
|15-100A||(A) 0.05-0.35 MPa||no more than 0.05 MPa|
|(V) 0.3-0.7 MPa||no more than 0.10 MPa|
- Parts of the flow path are made of corrosion-resistant materials.
- Low noise level.
- The pressure balanced design of the valve allows the reduced pressure to be kept constant without being influenced by the inlet pressure.
- The valve top is easily removable for inspection and maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to install on the pipeline.
|Nominal size||L||H||H 1||The weight|
Nominal sizing diagram
Selection of the nominal size of the pressure reducing valve: inlet pressure (P1) - 0.3 MPa, outlet pressure (P2) - 0.2 MPa, flow rate - 200 m3 / h (standard conditions). First you need to find the intersection point (a) of the inlet pressure graph (P1) for 0.3 MPa with the outlet pressure graph (P2) for 0.2 MPa. From this point a line should be drawn down to the intersection (b) with a flow characteristic of 200 m3 / h (standard conditions). Since the point of intersection (b) lies between the sizes 25A and 32A, the larger of the two, 32A, must be selected.
* The safety factor should be taken equal to 80 - 90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard