|Nom. the size||50A|
|Pressure regulation range||0.2-0.9 MPa|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Operating temperature||No more than 220 ° C|
|Leaking valve seat||0.5% of nominal flow|
|The method of perception is primary. pressure||External impulse tube|
|Material||Frame||Ductile Iron (FCD450)|
|Valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Compound||Flange connection JIS 10K FF|
An external impulse pipe (Ø8-2 m) and an external connection (Ø8-R 1/4) are supplied with the product.
Example of a piping diagram
Impulse tube connection method
Connect the impulse pipe (Ø8-2 m) and connection (Ø8-R 1/4) supplied as shown in the picture above.
1. Wind sealing tape over the joint and insert it into the pressure tapping point.
2. Fully insert the impulse tubing into the valve and into the established connection.
Tighten the retaining nut by hand until it stops, and then another one and a quarter turn with the wrench.
3. The impulse line should be as straight as possible, in case of excess length it is necessary to
- Suitable for heavy duty applications over a wide flow range.
- The scope of this model is huge: waste heat boilers, air conditioning units and other production facilities.
Flow characteristics graph
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard