|The size||1⁄ 2 ", 3⁄ 4 ", 1 "||DN 15, 20, 25||1⁄ 2 ", 3⁄ 4 ", 1 "||DN 15, 20, 25|
|Max. operating pressure (bar g) PMO||16|
|Max. operating temperature (° C) TMO||220|
|Primary pressure range (barg)||2 - 16|
|Adjustable pressure range (barg)||0.14-2, but not less than 1/30 of the primary pressure||1.8 - 6|
|The secondary pressure should not exceed 90% of the primary pressure|
|Driving medium||Oil-free air filtered to 5 microns|
|Required driving air pressure (barg)||0 - 10|
|Fluid medium *||Steam, air|
* Not applicable for toxic, flammable and other hazardous environments.
Extremely compact pressure reducing valve for low capacity applications requiring different secondary pressures.
- Very lightweight and compact pressure reducing valve.
- The elements in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel, which has high wear resistance and corrosion resistance for a long service life.
- The secondary pressure can be set remotely using compressed air or manually using a set screw.
- Stable secondary pressure.
- High mass flow for this class of pressure reducing valves.
- Pressure reduction ratio 30: 1.
- A built-in strainer ensures long and trouble-free operation of the pressure relief valve.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard