Maximum operating temperature of the heat exchanger - 110 ° С
|Model||Volume,||The weight,||Heat exchange area,||Heat exchanger volume,||Heat loss ΔT 45K,|
|l||Kg||m 2||l||kW / 24h|
|V 15S 500 75 F42 P5||500||138||2.25||13.7||3.1|
Dimensional characteristics for 500 l tanks
|Dimensions [± 5mm], mm||V 15S 500 75 F42 P5|
L1; 2; 3; 4 - branch pipe for inlet / outlet of liquid - G1½ "
TS1; 2; 3; 4 - thermal sensor 1; 2; 3; 4 - G½ "
TSS1 - heat flux density meter - G½ "
IS1 - incoming heat carrier flow - G1 "
OS1 - outgoing heat carrier flow - G1 "
AV - ventilation opening - G1½ "
D - G¾ "
To select the required storage volume, it is possible to combine several tanks into a cascade.
The storage tank is selected for the previously selected heat source and is calculated in such a way that it can accumulate all the heat generated by this source, or for the consumer of which it should be provided with heat generated before the time of heat consumption by a low-power source.
The priority in the selection of the capacity will be the source if its power or the time of heat input is limited.
The priority in the selection of the capacity will be the consumer, if it is required to cover a given heat load in a certain time.
The additional volume of water formed during heating to the maximum temperature is ~ 3.5% of the nominal volume of the container.
- vertical / horizontal placement;
- security group;
- level / temperature / pressure sensors;
- thermoelectric heater;
- heat exchanger;
- insulation in the cold;
- cathodic protection;
- inspection hatch; leather / fabric cover;
- development of individual equipment *
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard