- Type of: Heat exchanger plate
- Heat exchanger model: GW-80
- Heat exchanger manufacturer: OPEKS; THERMAKS; TRANTER; SWEP
- Material: AISI 304 (1.4301); AISI 316 (1.4401); SMO254; C276; Titanium
- Plate thickness: 0.4; 0.5; 0.6; 0.7; 0.8; 0.9 mm
- Acceptable environments: water; steam; glycols; oils; acid; other
The plate is the main heat transfer surface in the plate heat exchanger design. Heat transfer between the media occurs through the plate wall. Each medium enters a channel formed by two plates. The plate configuration, material and thickness affect the heat transfer efficiency and the overall service life of the plate heat exchanger. Plates are made from high quality steels of various grades and thicknesses.
There are two main types of plates - type H (corrugations at an obtuse angle) and type L (corrugations at an acute angle). All heat exchanger channels are formed by a combination of these two basic types. Engineers of the company OPEX Power Systems will help you choose the required type of plate, and you can also order a full-fledged maintenance of the heat exchanger.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard