- Type of: Heat exchanger seal
- Heat exchanger model: GX-64
- Heat exchanger manufacturer: OPEKS; THERMAKS; TRANTER; SWEP
- Material: NBR; EPDM; HNBR; FKM; others on request
- Working temperature: -10 – + 180 ** ° C
- Fixation method: glue; clip (CLIP ON)*
- Acceptable environments: water; steam; other
- *: for certain heat exchanger models
- **: depending on the material of the seals
The gasket is designed to seal and seal the duct formed by two adjacent plates in the heat exchanger. The shape and size of the seal is optimized for continuous operation. The service life of the seal depends on operating conditions and temperature conditions and can range from 3-5 years to 20 years. It is possible to manufacture from materials NBR, HNBR, EPDM, FKM and others on request.
There are the following main types of fastening of seals: with glue and with clip clips.
Each mounting method has its own advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of the adhesive method of fastening is a strong fixation of the position of the seal in the channels, which does not allow the seals to move when the plate pack is compressed, which makes it easy to tighten the heat exchanger even with a large number of plates the first time. The main advantage of the clip-on method of fastening is the ability to work without glue, which, however, requires increased care when installing the seals and then compressing the plate pack, since the seals are not rigidly fixed in the channels. The engineers of the OPEX Power Systems company will help you choose the required type of seal, and you can also order a full-fledged maintenance of the heat exchanger.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard