Drainage (condensation) in steam and air lines leads to a decrease in thermal efficiency, water hammer, corrosion of devices, valves, pipelines and many other problems. Drain separators DS-1 and DS-2 are capable of effectively separating condensate from steam and air through the centrifugal force created by the configuration of the passage. Under normal conditions, it is recommended to use a separator with the same diameter as the piping for steam and compressed air systems.
- Drainage separation of high efficiency due to the use of the vortex method.
- Extremely low pressure loss.
- Trouble-free operation thanks to a minimum of moving parts.
|Max. pressure||2.0 MPa (1.0 MPa for air)|
|Maximum temperature||220 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Malleable cast iron|
|Storage device||Malleable cast iron|
|Compound||Threaded connection Rc JIS||Flange connection JIS 10K FF|
Choice of nominal size
Follow the guidelines to ensure that the drain separator performs as efficiently as possible according to the operating conditions.
Selection of the nominal size of the drainage separator. The nominal size must match the piping size (nominal piping size = nominal drainage separator size). The use of a drainage separator of a smaller nominal size may result in a higher pressure loss, making it impossible to maintain the set outlet pressure of the unit.
Table 1. Working flow rate
|Steam||30m / sec or less|
|Air||15m / sec or less|
* Maintain the flow rate of the medium below the specified level.
* Higher flow rates may result in drain separator failure.
Drain separator instructions
- Check in advance the direction of medium flow, inlet and outlet of the drain separator, and install the separator properly.
- While connecting to the pipeline, carefully support the product and the pipeline itself with a lifting device.
- When installing the product, provide clearance for dimension H3 (see picture below) for maintenance and inspection.
* When using separator models DS-1, 2 for steam service, it is recommended to change the gasket every two years.
|Model||Nominal size||H 3|
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
|Model||Nominal size||d||L||H||H 1||d 0||The weight|
|DS-1||15A||Rc 1/2||150||243||193||Rc 3/4||7.1|
|20A||Rc 3/4||150||243||193||Rc 3/4||7.1|
|25A||Rc 1||150||243||193||Rc 3/4||7.3|
|32A||Rc 1-1 / 4||190||282||213||Rc 1||12.5|
|40A||Rc 1-1 / 2||190||282||213||Rc 1||12.5|
|50A||Rc 2||219||342||260||Rc 1||20.5|
|DS-2||15A||-||174 (178)||243||193||Rc 3/4||8.5 (8.7)|
|20A||-||204 (208)||243||193||Rc 3/4||9.6 (9.8)|
|25A||-||204 (208)||243||193||Rc 3/4||10.1 (10.5)|
|32A||-||222 (226)||282||213||Rc 1||15.6 (16.0)|
|40A||-||242 (246)||282||213||Rc 1||16.3 (16.7)|
|50A||-||246 (250)||342||260||Rc 1||24.7 (24.9)|
|65A||-||288 (292)||418||314||Rc 1||40.0 (40)|
|80A||-||335 (343)||484||361||Rc 1–1 / 4||54.0 (56.0)|
|100A||-||390 (402)||594||445||Rc 1–1 / 4||96.0 (100.0)|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard