|Type of||Join.||DN mm||Passage mm||kvs m³ / h||Stroke mm||Weight, kg|
|15 L1SB||Rp ½||15||15||2.75||6||1.0|
|20 L1SB||Rp ¾||twenty||twenty||5||6.5||1,3|
|25 L1SB||Rp 1||25||25||7.5||7||1.6|
|32 L1SB||Rp 1 ¼||32||32||12.5||eight||2.9|
Subject to change without prior notice.
L1SBR balanced control valves are designed to control the flow of cooling water, hot water, steam and lubricants. Balanced valves are used where system pressure dictates greater closing force than is available in the actuator range for standard single-seat valves and where the leakage rate of double-seat valves is unacceptable. The installation of valves in conjunction with automatic thermostats, differential pressure regulators or electric actuators is applicable for regulation in heating plants, industrial boilers, technological processes and offshore installations - especially for regulation in refrigeration systems. The reversing valves are held closed by an integral spring.
|Type of||L mm||H mm||H1 mm|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev - is free
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service, at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard