- With an open-end wrench or an adjustable wrench, it is easy to select one of four modes: STOP, BY-PASS, TRAP and TEST.
- The built-in bypass function significantly reduces piping and construction costs.
- Suitable for a wide range of operating pressures thanks to welded bellows.
- Operates at 12 ˚C lower than saturation temperature and does not discharge live steam.
- The steam trap test can be carried out without using back pressure.
- Both the faucet and the valve are made of stainless steel and combined into one unit.
- Equipped with a built-in filter.
- Can be installed in any direction.
|Max. pressure||1.0 MPa *|
|Working pressure (Max.working differential pressure)||0.03 MPa|
|Max. temperature||183 ° C|
|Material||Frame||Malleable cast iron|
|Valve (valve seat)||Stainless steel|
|Bellows (valve)||Stainless steel|
|Compound||Flanged JIS 10K FF|
* When carrying out a leak test using water or air, keep the pressure not higher than 0.5 MPa.
Dimensions (mm) and weight (kg)
|Nominal size||L||The weight|
Equipment selection schedule
Maximum constant performance table
|Differential pressure, MPa||0.03||0.05||0.1||0.2||0.3||0,4||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8||0.9||1.0|
|Hot water with a temperature 20 ° C lower than the temperature of saturated steam||560||730||1020||1450||1780||2050||2300||2500||2700||2900||3100||3250|
• The bandwidth shown in the table and graph above is the maximum value. When designing the system, select a steam trap with sufficient safety factor (more than three times the normal level).
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard