|Inlet pressure||2.0 MPa or less|
|Reduced pressure||(A) 0.02-0.1 MPa (spring color: yellow)|
|(V) 0.05-0.4 MPa (spring color: blue)|
|(C) 0.35-1.0 MPa (spring color: yellow-green)|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05 MPa|
|Max. coeff. pressure reduction||10: 1|
|Maximum temperature||220 ° C|
|Valve seat leaks||Not more than 0.1% of nominal flow|
|Valve, valve seat||Stainless steel|
|Connection||JIS Rc Thread|
Direct-acting valve of simple design. Best choice for pressure control in branches and upstream of small equipment.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Simple design and easy maintenance.
- Suitable for inlet pressures up to 2.0 MPa.
- Filter (60 mesh) installed to protect valve and seat from contamination.
- Excellent operability provided by the external pressure bellows of the impulse tube.
Schedule for sizing nominal sizes
When selecting the nominal size of the pressure reducing valve at inlet pressure (P1), reduced pressure (P2) and steam flow, respectively, 1.3 MPa, 0.6 MPa and 200 kg / h, first find the point of intersection of the pressure lines at the inlet 1, 3 MPa and reduced 0.6 MPa. From this intersection point, draw a line downward to find the nominal size with a flow rate of 200 kg / h or more. In this case, the nominal size will be 20A.
The safety factor should be taken equal to 80-90%.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard