|Body material||Cast iron|
|The size||15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50|
|Max. operating pressure (bar g) PMO||nine|
|Max. operating temperature (° C) TMO||100|
|Primary pressure range (barg)||1-9|
|Adjustable pressure range (barg||0.5 - 0.7|
|Minimum differential pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Minimum configurable flow||10% of nominal flow|
|Fluid medium *||Air|
* Not applicable for toxic, flammable and other hazardous environments.
A state-of-the-art pressure reducing valve, including a cyclone separator and a steam trap, provides precise pressure control and high air quality to increase the efficiency of compressed air systems.
- The compact design simplifies compressed air system planning, piping and maintenance.
- The self-leveling and shock-absorbing spherical piston and the advanced automatic regulator design allow the secondary air pressure to be regulated with high precision, even under adverse conditions.
- An integrated cyclone separator with a condensate separation efficiency of up to 98%, as well as a steam trap with a self-modulating float system, ensure a high quality dry air supply.
- All major internal components are made of stainless steel to ensure a long service life.
- Pilot and main valves are equipped with large strainer screens to avoid contamination and facilitate maintenance.
- An internal impulse channel that reads the secondary pressure eliminates the need for an external impulse line.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard