|Body material||Cast iron||Stainless steel|
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Threaded||Flanged *||Threaded||Flanged *|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||eleven"||DN25 / DN25||eleven"||DN25 / DN25|
|Driving medium||½ "|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||5|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||185|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 5|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||approximately 1.4|
|Driving medium **||Saturated steam|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate|
* For details on flanges, see below and on the right.
** It is not allowed to use toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
*** It is not allowed to use liquids with specific gravity less than 0.8, more than 1, as well as toxic, flammable and other dangerous media
Condensate drain pump with built-in condensate drain and in-line arrangement of inlet / outlet, low filling height, simple piping, designed for small heat exchangers and steam-air heaters, the operation of which may be accompanied by flooding.
- Suitable for pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- No power supply or level controls are required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated with a very low filling level (head) of 155 mm.
- Piping does not require a ventilation pipe, inlet / outlet on the same axis significantly reduces installation costs.
- Convenient access to internal parts reduces maintenance costs.
- High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
- The compact design allows the device to be located in confined spaces.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard