Pumping condensate trap for a wide range of applications: condensate drainage from medium-capacity heat exchangers, flash steam recovery systems, tanks often under vacuum.
- Suitable for pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- No power supply or additional level control is required, therefore the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated with a low fill level (min. 300 mm).
- Convenient access to internal parts without disconnecting the pump from the piping simplifies cleaning and reduces maintenance costs.
- High quality stainless steel internals and hardened work surfaces ensure durability.
- The compact design allows the device to be located in confined spaces.
|Body material||Cast iron||Cast steel|
|Compound||Inlet and outlet of the pumped medium||Flanged *|
|Motive fluid and ventilation||Threaded|
|The size||Inlet and outlet of the pumped medium||DN 40 × DN 25|
|Driving medium input||½ "|
|Max. operating pressure (bar g) PMO||13||fourteen|
|Max. operating temperature (° С) TMO||200||220|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 13||0.3 - 14|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (l)||About 8.0|
|Driving medium **||Saturated steam|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate|
* For more details on flange connection, see the figure below on the right.
** It is not allowed to use toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
*** It is not allowed to use liquids with specific gravity less than 0.85, more than 1, as well as toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard