Pumping condensate trap for a wide range of applications: condensate drainage from heat exchangers, expanders, closed condensate receivers of low pressure turbines and absorption chillers, often under vacuum.
- 1. Pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- 2. No power supply or level controls required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- 3. The pump can be operated with a low filling level (back pressure).
- 4. Robust nickel alloy spring.
- 5. Easy access to the mechanism without the need to dismantle the pump from the pipelines, thereby reducing the cost of maintenance
- 6. High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
|Body material||Cast iron||Steel|
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Threaded||Threaded||Flanged|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded||Threaded||Flanged|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||3 "/ 2"||DN50 / 50, 80/50|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||10.5|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||185|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 10.5|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||about 30|
|Driving medium **||Steam, compressed air, nitrogen|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate, water|
* excluding toxic, flammable and other hazardous environments.
** excluding liquids with a specific viscosity of less than 0.85 or more 1 or toxic, flammable and other hazardous liquids.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard