|Body material||Cast iron||Cast stainless steel|
|Compound||Inlet and outlet of the pumped medium||Threaded||Flanged *||Threaded||Flanged *|
|Motive fluid and ventilation||Threaded|
|The size||Inlet and outlet of the pumped medium||1 ″ × 1 ″||DN 25 × 25||1 ″ × 1 ″||DN 25 × 25|
|Driving medium input||1/2 ″|
|Max. operating pressure (bar g) PMO||5|
|Max. operating temperature (° С) TMO||185|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 5|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the fluid pressure|
|Pumped volume per cycle (l)||About 1.5|
|Driving medium **||Saturated steam, compressed air, nitrogen|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate, water|
* The flange is screwed onto the thread
** It is not allowed to use toxic, flammable and other hazardous media 1bar = 0.1MPa
*** It is not allowed to use liquids with specific gravity less than 0.85, more than 1, as well as toxic, flammable and other hazardous media.
Input / output are in line, low fill level. Ideal for removing low flow condensate from atmospheric condensate receivers located at low level in open systems.
- Suitable for pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- No power supply or level controls are required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated with very low head (min. 155 mm).
- Linear in / out significantly reduces pump installation time.
- Convenient access to internal parts without disconnecting the pump simplifies cleaning and reduces maintenance costs.
- High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
- The compact design allows the device to be located in confined spaces.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard