Pump for a wide range of applications. Ideal for removing and pumping condensate from atmospheric condensate receivers and wells.
|Connection||Inlet and outlet of the pumped medium||Flanged DIN 2501 PN 40 *|
|Working medium and pump outlet||Threaded BSP DIN 2999 *|
|Standard size||Inlet / outlet of the pumped medium||DN 80 / DN 80|
|Work environment input||3/4 "|
|Maximum working pressure (bar) PMO||21|
|Maximum operating temperature (ºC) TMO||220|
|Medium pressure range (bar)||0.5-21|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the used medium pressure|
|Volume of each production cycle (L)||about 40|
|Working environment**||Saturated steam|
|Pumped medium ***||Steam condensate, water|
* Other rates available.
** Do not use with toxic, flammable or otherwise hazardous fluids.
*** Do not use with fluids with a specific gravity below 0.85 or above 1, or with toxic, flammable or otherwise hazardous fluids.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard