Pump for a wide range of applications. Ideal for draining condensate removal from atmospheric condensate receivers and pits.
- Pumping condensate at high temperatures without cavitation.
- No power supply or level controls are required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated with a low filling level (back pressure).
- Robust nickel alloy spring, tensioned in any mode.
- Easy access to the mechanism without the need to dismantle the pump from the piping, thereby reducing maintenance costs
- High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
|Body material||Cast iron||Steel|
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Threaded||Threaded||Flanged|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded||Threaded||Flanged|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||3 "/ 2"||3 "/ 2"||DN50 / 50, 80/50|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||13||fourteen|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||200|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||1 - 13||10 - 14|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0 by 5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium, but not higher than 10.5 bar g.|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||about 30|
|Driving medium *||Steam, compressed air, nitrogen|
|The pumped-over medium **||Water vapor condensate, water|
* excluding toxic, flammable and other hazardous environments.
** excluding liquids with a specific viscosity of less than 0.85 or more 1 or toxic, flammable and other hazardous liquids.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail - at the rates of the delivery service
- SAT - at the rates of the delivery service
- Deliveri - at the rates of the delivery service
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard