Pump for a wide range of applications, ideal for removing condensate from atmospheric condensate receivers with low condensate levels.
- Suitable for pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- No power supply or level controls are required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated at very low head levels.
- Convenient access to internal parts reduces maintenance costs.
- High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
- The compact design allows the device to be located in confined spaces.
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Threaded BSP DIN2999||Threaded BSP DIN2999 / Flanged DIN2501|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded BSP DIN29991)|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||1½ "x 1"||1 "/ DN25 x 1" / DN25|
|Driving medium||½ "|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||10.5|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||185|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.3 - 10.5|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||about 6|
|Driving medium||Saturated steam, compressed air or nitrogen|
|The pumped-over medium||Water vapor condensate or water|
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard