Pump for a wide range of applications. Ideal for removing and pumping condensate from atmospheric condensate receivers and wells.
- Suitable for pumping high temperature condensate without cavitation.
- No power supply or level controls are required, hence the device is EXPLOSION-PROOF.
- The pump can be operated with a low filling level (back pressure).
- Robust nickel alloy spring.
- The entire mechanism is fully attached to the pump cover and can be removed together with the cover as one piece.
- High quality stainless steel internals ensure durability.
- As an option, the pump can have an integrated condensate drain for draining the driving steam line.
|Accession||Fluid inlet & Outlet||Flanged DIN 2501 PN40 *|
|Motive fluid & Ventilation||Threaded BSP DIN 2999 *|
|The size||Fluid inlet & Outlet||DN80 / DN50|
|Driving medium||¾ "|
|Maximum working pressure (barg) PMO||10.5|
|Maximum operating temperature (° C) TMO||220|
|Driving medium pressure range (barg)||0.5 - 10.5|
|Maximum allowable back pressure||0.5 bar less than the pressure of the driving medium|
|Pumped volume per cycle (liter)||about 30|
|Driving medium **||Steam, compressed air, nitrogen|
|Pumped medium ***||Water vapor condensate, water|
* other standards on request
** excluding toxic, flammable and other hazardous environments
*** excluding liquids with a specific viscosity of less than 0.85 or more 1 or toxic, flammable and other hazardous liquids.
- Pickup from a warehouse in Kiev
- New Mail
- Courier in Kiev
- Cashless payment with VAT
- Online Privat24, Visa / MasterCard